18 & Under
Barrels – Poles – Goat Tying - Speed Barrel
2014 Dates Starts @ 11am
Assited Class (Lead Line)
Peewee - 0 - 7yo
Youth - 8yo - 12yo
Teen - 13yo - 18yo
Teen LBR 2014 Points 4/12/14
Jessica Autry - 20
Lizzy Scott - 18
Kasey Perraut - 13
Daniell Strickland - 11
Madison Young - 11
Dakota Taylor - 11
Amber Weaver - 5
Christopher Smith - 5
Youth LBR 2014 Points 4/12/14
Amber Jones- 20
Brianna Piscope - 19
Madison Dieson - 15
Emily Thompson - 11
Cameron Howell- 7
Alyssa Taylor - 6
Kennedy Darling - 5
Daniell Douglas - 5
Isabell Douglas- 5
Mason Minchew - 5
Samantha Pittman - 5
Weston Wiseman - 5
Adrienne Howell - 2
Peewee LBR 2014 Points 4/12/14
Blaine Beckworth - 19
Nate Carrol - 18
Paige Howell - 15
Anna Hartley - 17
Eli Wood - 10
Landon Lee - 5
Assisted LBR 2014 Points 4/12/14
Conner Wade - 23
Braedon Williams - 11
Savannah Mathews - 10
Carter Herndon - 9
Hannah Banks - 8
All points have included the 5pts for attending the 2014 LBRA Clinic
If you have any questions please contact me.
Gate Charge $3 per Person. Don't have a horse for your kid they can ride ours or bring their own!
We will be having year end awards for these Children!! Assisted, Peewee, Youth & Teen Champions will be Awarded Saddle, Buckles & other Great Prizes! Points will be added up for all Rodeos and Awards will be given to Top 5 in each Class. Must be a member to run for end of year awards and compete in all 4 events. Barrels, Poles, Goat Tying and Speed Barrel for their points to count!
If you do not have your own Horse we will provide you a Horse so you can compete in the Rodeo!!!
Ribbons Awarded 1st – 3rd Place in Assisted & Peewee Class!
$$Money for Youth & Teen Classes$$!!!!
Entry Fee: $8 Per Class
Entry Fee: $12 Per Class if you Ride Our Horses
2014 LBRA Rules & Liability
1. All kids 12 & under should wear a Helmet.
2. Please do not tie horses on any Fence, arenas, pens, or to any trees.
3. Ribbons Awarded 1st – 3rd Place in Assisted & Peewee Class
4. Youth and Teen will be cash payout
5. Memberships are January 1st – December 31st
6. We will be having year end awards for these Children. Assisted, Peewee, Youth & Teen Champions will be awarded Buckles & other Prizes. Points will be added up for all shows and Awards will be given to Top 5 in Assisted, Peewee, Youth & Teen. You must be a member to run for end of year awards for their points to count.
7. Assisted Class: (Lead Line ANY age), Peewee: 0 - 7yo Youth: 8yo - 12yo & Teen: 13yo - 18yo. Must be 18 & Under.
8. If Member rides more than one horse the highest placing will be awarded points. Member can only earn points one time in each class. Members must compete in all 4 events Barrels, Poles, Goat Tying and Speed Barrel to be awarded points for awards.
9. Points are awarded as follows 1st – 5 Points, 2nd – 4 Points, 3rd – 3 Points, 4th – 2 Points & 5th – 1 Point.
10. Children with Disabilities welcome to compete in the Assisted class.
11. Barrels – Each barrel knocked over will be 5 Seconds added to your time. A Broken Barrel pattern will result in a no time.
12. Poles – Each pole knocked over will be 5 Seconds added to your time. A broken Pole pattern will result in a no time.
13. Speed Barrel – Barrel knocked over will be a result of 5 Seconds added to your time. You can go around this barrel from the left or right.
14. Goat Tying – Assisted & Peewee can use the Quick Ty method while the goat handler holds the Goats feet. Youth: Goat Handler will hold the goat for the youth. Youth must Ty the goat correctly. No Quick Ty will get a time it will result in a disqualification. Teen: The goat will be up and free moving for the Teen class. You must catch and Ty the goat correctly. The person operating the Stop Watch will not stop the time until they see both hands come up above your head. Please remind kids to remember to put hands in the air after they are finished tying the goat.
15. Timer: If timer stops or does not start correctly Member is allowed a re-ride at the end of the class unless they choose to go ahead and complete their re-ride when timer is fixed.
16. No dogs allowed on the rodeo grounds
17. No horse in Arena must be ridden without a saddle.
18. STAY OUT OF THE ALLY WAY UNLESS YOUR CHILD IS IN THE ARENA OR YOU ARE ASSISTING A CHILD IN THE ARENA!
19. Arena Entrance gate can be closed for any Rider.
20. Please be slowing your horse down when you pass the Timer. We do not want anyone getting hurt that is around the
21. Director has final say on any situation.
SECTION 99E - 2. LIABILITY.
(a) except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person engaged in an equine activity, including a proportion or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or the death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, no participant or participants representative shall maintain an action against or recover from an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person engaged in an equine activity for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting exclusively from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.
(b) nothing in subsection (a) of this section shall prevent or limit the liability of an equine activity sponsor, an equine activity if the equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or person engaged in an equine activity does any one or more of the following:
Kim Wood @919-215-3595 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org